Every year we sit down at the table, surrounded by family and friends, to give thanks for many things in our lives. In a few moments I'll be heading over to spend the next few hours with my crazy, wonderful family... enjoying the moments with my little cousins whom grow at lightning speed, my grandmother who has her whit about her even at 90, and help my mom clean up after slaving away all day. I wanted to take just a moment before the holiday craziness starts to express my gratitude for many things in my life.
I'm grateful for:
- my family - who support, love and encourage me every single day
- my friends - the family I get to choose and love, I would be lost without you all
- my health - after spending last Thanksgiving recovering from surgery, I'm so grateful this year is not spent that way. #cancerfree
- photography - capturing families and loved ones at the most important times of their lives
- pure barre - this community of people inspire me to be a better person each and every single day. #lovemypbfamily
- team RBG - a group of talented, smart, and super hilarious individuals I get to spend my days with
- a roof over my head, a bed to lay my head down, a car to drive, clothes to wear... the list could go on.
Sending lots of love to everyone today - enjoy the time with family and family. It's one of those days where we can eat lots of food and feel zero guilt... thank God for lululemon pants.